2014년 6월 20일 금요일

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PDA?

  
PDA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Public Displays of Affection
 
 
Hey guys, what do you think about P.D.A?
 
 
PDA is the acronym for Public Displays of Affection, can be seen in the form of kissing, touching, groping, licking, nuzzling, cuddling, crossing hands into each other's opposite back pockets, etc. Usually spotted among new couples.
 
 
 
In Korea, I think that it becomes public than 10 years(in 2004) ago. In my case, I graduated from single-sex high school even if middle school. At that time, I had a girl friend, but we just walked hand and hand in public. we never kissed in public. As are my friends or the others, come to think of it. One day, when I & Ex girlfriend were walking hand and hand near our school, my homeroom teacher look at us and frowned. but, I did not know what I am doing wrong? The more I thought about it, the more confused I got. Although it was not wrong for me to do it with my girl friend, there was certainly a stigma about PDA for my teacher.
 
My grand parents also said that PDA is my one of pet -peeves when I saw young couples who show affection each other on the street.
 
 
 
But as time has passed, The PDA is becoming increasingly common. Now, it does not matter if they were just hugging, touching or kissing in public. Rather, many couples prefer to do this these days. I also changed my mind. In 2007, when I was a freshman in B.U.F.S(Busan University of Foreign Studies) I had a girlfriend now we are history. Anyway, I also gave her a hug or a kiss as a demonstration of my affection.
 
However, my close friend who is a Buddhists and a devout one does not like PDA. He has a girl friend and they have been going together for more 4 years. They never link arms in front of people.
 
In addition, I also completely opposed to the kind of affections. For example, On Monday, I spent all night at school library in order to study for an exam. At that time, one couple sit on and studied in front of me. they whispered in each other’s ears and touched a lot!!!! That affection from them was really distracting! After that the man slept with his head on her lap in the L.I.B.R.A.R.Y!! like this pic!
 
 
So, I & other student made a gesture to tell her to get out here! Nevertheless, she did not respond to us even if she kissed him. WTH. Then I decided to forbid an affection in public such as library, restaurant, treater, and class room. 
 
 
According to my own criteria, PDA is needed for couples in the world, but they have to show their affection for each other considering place and time.
 
 
Thanks for reading my personal article.  
 
 
 

 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기